Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mail-Box Round-Up!


I don't know about you, but by the time I receive samples and freebies, I've often forgotten that I even requested them, since it can take 1-2 months for the items to arrive. That definitely makes checking the mail more exciting! Below you'll find a list of what I received in the mail this week! It truly does pay to be frugal and it's definitely worth spending 10-20 seconds to request freebies!


  • Free Book-Renter T-Shirt
  • Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion Sample
  • CoverGirl Foundation Sample
  • Cleaning Cloth Sample
  • Secret Deodorant Sample
  • Tampax/Always Sample Pack
  • Tampax/Always Coupons!
  • Thumb-Bands from X the Txt
  • Check from Ebates for $14.12
  • Mail-In-Rebate from the Allure Gift Set for $9.99
 What did you get this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment