Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

What coupons are in this weekend's paper?


Have you checked out the list from Sunday Coupon Preview so you know what to expect this weekend? By checking this each week, I'm able to decide how many newspapers I'm going to buy on Sunday. 

There will be two inserts this week, a Smart Source insert and a Red Plum insert. It seems like an average week for coupons, I've listed my favorites out below. Sunday Coupon Preview offers you the entire list!

Smart Source: 
Bausch & Lomb Soothe Eye Drops Save $3/1 (5/31)
Irish Spring Deodorant Save $1/1 (4/2)
Motrin PM Save $2/1 (5/15) (this coupon will get you FREE Motrin at Rite Aid starting Sunday!)
Yoplait Greek Yogurt Save $.60/2 (5/7)

Red Plum:
FREE Pasta wyb (2) Ragu pasta sauces up to $1.25 (4/10)
Crest 3D White or 2-hr Express or Professional Effects Whitestrips $10/1 (4/30) 
Dial any body washes $1/2 (4/30) 

*Tip: I buy my newspapers at the Dollar Tree - they are only $1.00 compared to the $1.75 price at Kroger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment