Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

And the winner is.......


UPDATE: I just selected our winner....Miss Manda, you have won a $5 Amazon Gift Card! I just sent you an email...please respond by 9:00 PM this evening, or I will choose a new winner!


Thanks to everyone for participating!




I hope you're all having a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! I'm very thankful for all of my readers and can't believe how much the audience has grown in just a few short months! I can't wait for what's in store for the future!

We're giving away a $5 Amazon gift card to one lucky reader today! This giveaway will close at midnight tonight, so get moving! There are 5 ways to enter. You must leave a comment on this post for each entry.

1. "Like" Derby City Deals on Facebook.
2. Follow Derby City Deals on Twitter.
3. Follow Derby City Deals via Google Friend Connect found in the bottom right-hand corner.
4. "Share" Derby City Deals with your friends on Facebook!
5. Tweet about this giveaway, including @derbycitydeals in your post.

Remember, you MUST leave a comment on this post for each entry, along with the best way to reach you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment